Sunday, August 16, 2009

half way on the road

Its off for the road. I had cramps, pain in ankle and stiff backaches but those hurt aches was finally relieve because I finally made a right decision. This is not the end but the beginning of the journey. I will never give up nor loose hope to fulfill what I want. I will strive harder as far as I can. Good luck to me and for you too. Fulfill whatever you want this is not the end for everything. Reach your goal you may not know that every hardship you have pass by will help you to be stronger and make you stand alone and capture the dreams that floats and flies up in the sky. There re many ways to go through but in the end, its our own decision and choice were path are we going in. We should think first before going anywhere and in any decision making. Its a lifetime choice and we can never get back and make things good if we failed to do so.

No comments:

worLd of nxt worLdwide weBBer

I'm just imagining myseLf as a future webber... though just a dream stiLL i'm making it possibLe for just a gLance.