Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Lesson Learned

Accreditation was every universities and colleges dreamed. Each schools are preparing and well-organizing their facilities, studied researches and every individual make themselves ready for reaching next level in school accreditation.
We never imagine that misunderstanding between the professors and students will arouse. It’s a lesson learned that everyone must listen to each one. We should be more practically listening to ourselves and plan ahead what to do so that no one is to blame. One thing more, it’s not just our fault but of everyone. We should be coordinating them regarding the newsletter matter and as well they should guide us on what to do and what to put. We are not perfect writer although we are there to practice the profession we make at least they must guide as for what everything we do. But damage had been done and its over the best thing is we must accept each effort on it and face the future and think it’s a lesson learned that never forget but stay as experience.
On the batch that I have been group, I made my part at first but the least I think that I forgot to do is to stay put on what our efforts has to be. I confidently say that I’m not good in grammar and constructions but at least I make it to the point that I’m surely making every effort to stay my focus and determination to finish it perfectly. But apparently, the dream I made was a nightmare because we had lots of errs regarding wrong information about names and designation. It was our part errs because we didn’t check it many times as we can and we just rely on editors’ performance regarding editing. To think that it was just a editing and the best part must come in us as responsible writers. I also didn’t give much effort to other group to think that I’m done in my group works. To think it was a group effort though I must concentrate in my group but giving more effort in other group is a must.
All efforts in this project is a combination of class will power to finish it on time and perfectly make it best. But class goal of reaching best newsletter failed to do so due to some uncommunicative effort and misunderstanding between our part students and professors part. Making arguments out of it never helps a lot it just adds up to gossips that we students didn't make it to better improve the task given.
Realization always comes late. We already made mistake before we realize that its wrong. But to you frankly, we did our best in this project and they just see the fault not the effort we planted to make it better. I’m no bitter just expressing what in my minds overview regarding Daluyong making.

No comments:

worLd of nxt worLdwide weBBer

I'm just imagining myseLf as a future webber... though just a dream stiLL i'm making it possibLe for just a gLance.